Proctor named Cannes media jury head
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 December 2007 09:54AM
LONDON -- Dominic Proctor, worldwide chief executive of MindShare, has been appointed the Media Lions Jury President at the 55th Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival.
Proctor launched MindShare Worldwide, WPP's first media investment
management agency, in 1997.
Philip Thomas, Festival CEO, said: "Cannes Lions Presidents are world
leaders and global thinkers, and we are delighted to have someone of
Dominic's outstanding record in developing the media space worldwide
chairing the Media Lions jury. His accomplishments and breadth of experience
speak for themselves, and we very much look forward to working with
Proctor added: "This is a fantastic time to be a media professional because
our role has never been more important to our clients. The time is right to
celebrate that fact and to build on it for the future. The Cannes Media
Lions give us that chance, so I am delighted to be heading the jury."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'