The Week: Advertising news - Iceland denies Katona axe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2008 12:00AM
Iceland has denied reports that Kerry Katona will be dropped as its spokeswoman when her contract comes up for renewal in March.
A report in the Daily Mirror said that the former Atomic Kitten singer's existing deal would not be renewed following a series of newspaper revelations concerning her lifestyle. The Iceland campaigns, created by Tom Reddy Advertising, have recently used other stars, including Jason Donovan and Coleen Nolan.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency