The Week: Advertising news - Iceland denies Katona axe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2008 12:00AM
Iceland has denied reports that Kerry Katona will be dropped as its spokeswoman when her contract comes up for renewal in March.
A report in the Daily Mirror said that the former Atomic Kitten singer's existing deal would not be renewed following a series of newspaper revelations concerning her lifestyle. The Iceland campaigns, created by Tom Reddy Advertising, have recently used other stars, including Jason Donovan and Coleen Nolan.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London