Agencies line up for £5m Army DM task
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2008 08:30AM
LONDON - The Ministry of Defence is on the hunt for an agency to handle the £5 million direct marketing account for the Army.
The MoD has sent out an initial request for information to UK and European agencies ahead of a pitch. The incumbent, Tequila, will defend the business.
The brief covers the Army's below-the-line recruitment campaigns and will see the successful agency produce CRM, data analysis, conversion programmes and DM campaigns.
The review does not affect Publicis Dialog, which currently handles the Army's online recruitment advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London