The Week: Media Reviews - OMD wins global Kia brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
Kia Motors has appointed OMD to handle media planning and buying on its global corporate account.
The appointment, which does not affect separate media buying arrangements in local markets, will see OMD work on global activity across Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. OMD won the account after a pitch against the incumbent, Vizeum, and ZenithOptimedia. The account will be run out of Germany by a unit called K360 Media, which has been created specifically for Kia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield