The Week: Media Reviews - OMD wins global Kia brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
Kia Motors has appointed OMD to handle media planning and buying on its global corporate account.
The appointment, which does not affect separate media buying arrangements in local markets, will see OMD work on global activity across Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. OMD won the account after a pitch against the incumbent, Vizeum, and ZenithOptimedia. The account will be run out of Germany by a unit called K360 Media, which has been created specifically for Kia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel