The Week: Brand news - BA in London 2012 tie-up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2008 12:00AM
British Airways is poised to be unveiled next week as the official airline of the London 2012 Olympics, in a deal worth an estimated £50 million.
Earlier this month, the airline revealed it was to end its sponsorship of the London Eye. It will now focus its spend on becoming a tier-one domestic partner for the London Olympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead