The World: Beijing - Interpublic picked for China Mobile marketing task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2008 12:00AM
China Mobile, the world's largest mobile phone operator, has picked Interpublic to handle its overseas marketing communications as it prepares an aggressive acquisition strategy beyond its home market.
The creative assignment will be led by Lowe Worldwide, although other IPG agencies are expected to be involved.
Initiative is likely to handle media, while FutureBrand assists on branding, and Powell Tate Weber Shandwick will work on public relations.
Lowe won the business in a pitch that included Ogilvy & Mather, Saatchi & Saatchi and Dentsu.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands