CHI & Partners Media scoops Virgin account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 February 2008 04:45PM
LONDON - Virgin Money has confirmed that it has appointed CHI & Partners Media to handle its £12 million media planning and buying account.
Virgin Money has confirmed that it has appointed CHI & Partners Media to handle its £12 million media planning and buying account.
The business will move from Manning Gottlieb OMD, which has worked on the account for ten years, without a pitch.
Talks between CHI and Virgin Money began last year (Campaign, 7 December) and the agency is expected to add the planning and buying for Northern Rock should Virgin be successful in its bid to takeover the beleaguered lender.
Creative on the Virgin Money account will remain with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. CHI handles creative for the competing Royal Bank of Scotland Mint card and mortgages business.
Buying on the account will be supported by WPP's Group M. Virgin Money is the third planning and buying account win for CHI & Partners, which is headed by Tim Allnutt and Enyi Nwosu. It follows the capture of Carphone Warehouse and Tiger Beer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London