The Week: People news - FutureBrand promotes duo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 February 2008 12:00AM
FutureBrand, the IPG-owned branding agency, has promoted Jasmine Montgomery to managing director and Tina Prior to managing creative director.
Montgomery joined FutureBrand in 2003 as the head of strategy from DBS Bank in Singapore, while Prior joined from Lambie-Nairn eight months ago, where she was the creative director on O2. Both will report to Patrick Smith, the FutureBrand Europe chief executive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart