The Week: Advertising news - Stars make HIV appeal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
Unicef has launched an HIV awareness campaign featuring celebrities including Claudia Schiffer, Sir Roger Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jemima Khan.
The digital campaign, created by Profero, urges the public to take action to prevent babies being born with HIV. The push, which launched on Wednesday 27 February, includes a four-minute film narrated by Paltrow, plus banners and a microsite.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds