The Week: Advertising news - Stars make HIV appeal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
Unicef has launched an HIV awareness campaign featuring celebrities including Claudia Schiffer, Sir Roger Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jemima Khan.
The digital campaign, created by Profero, urges the public to take action to prevent babies being born with HIV. The push, which launched on Wednesday 27 February, includes a four-minute film narrated by Paltrow, plus banners and a microsite.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London