The Week: Media news - FT launches social network
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
The Financial Times has launched a social networking service for senior executives in the digital, new media, mobile and telecoms sectors.
Annual membership will cost £1,700 plus VAT, and will give subscribers the opportunity to contact fellow members online, a free pass to one conference from the FT's Global Conferences and Events portfolio, access to face-to-face members' networking events and a premium subscription to FT.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director/Client Partner - financial services Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Aylesbury
- C++ Developer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London