The Week: Media news - FT launches social network
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
The Financial Times has launched a social networking service for senior executives in the digital, new media, mobile and telecoms sectors.
Annual membership will cost £1,700 plus VAT, and will give subscribers the opportunity to contact fellow members online, a free pass to one conference from the FT's Global Conferences and Events portfolio, access to face-to-face members' networking events and a premium subscription to FT.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency