The Week: Media news - FT launches social network
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
The Financial Times has launched a social networking service for senior executives in the digital, new media, mobile and telecoms sectors.
Annual membership will cost £1,700 plus VAT, and will give subscribers the opportunity to contact fellow members online, a free pass to one conference from the FT's Global Conferences and Events portfolio, access to face-to-face members' networking events and a premium subscription to FT.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director Twist Recruitment £70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Producer (mid-weight) - Integrated Agency - upto £45K The Industry Club London Ltd upto £45K, Central London
- Marketing & PR Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits , London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%