The World: Sydney - Brewer Lion Nathan reviews its digital business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
Lion Nathan, the Australian brewer whose brands include Tooheys and Swan, is reviewing its digital business. Publicis Digital, Holler and Sputnik will contest the account.
There is no incumbent on the digital business. Until now, creative agencies on each of the brand accounts have handled the digital work.
Lion Nathan, which has a 44.5 per cent share of the Australian beer market, is said to be looking to boost its online presence and adopt a fresh online approach to attract consumers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account