The World: Sydney - Brewer Lion Nathan reviews its digital business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
Lion Nathan, the Australian brewer whose brands include Tooheys and Swan, is reviewing its digital business. Publicis Digital, Holler and Sputnik will contest the account.
There is no incumbent on the digital business. Until now, creative agencies on each of the brand accounts have handled the digital work.
Lion Nathan, which has a 44.5 per cent share of the Australian beer market, is said to be looking to boost its online presence and adopt a fresh online approach to attract consumers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- European Marketing Communications Manager Ninesharp £35 - £40 per hour, North West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office