The World: Sydney - Brewer Lion Nathan reviews its digital business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 February 2008 12:00AM
Lion Nathan, the Australian brewer whose brands include Tooheys and Swan, is reviewing its digital business. Publicis Digital, Holler and Sputnik will contest the account.
There is no incumbent on the digital business. Until now, creative agencies on each of the brand accounts have handled the digital work.
Lion Nathan, which has a 44.5 per cent share of the Australian beer market, is said to be looking to boost its online presence and adopt a fresh online approach to attract consumers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London