The Week: People news - Muir leaves WPP for No 10
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 March 2008 12:00AM
David Muir, the WPP stalwart and chief executive of its Channel division, is quitting the holding company for a job at 10 Downing Street.
Muir, who joined Ogilvy as a graduate trainee in 1992, is taking up the role of director of political strategy for Gordon Brown's Government. He will work closely with Stephen Carter, another WPP alumnus, who took up the position of chief of strategy and principal advisor to the Prime Minister in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London