Honey Monster returns in new Sugar Puffs spot
By Colin Marrs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 March 2008 09:20AM
LONDON - The Honey Monster is returning to UK TV screens today to front a new campaign for Sugar Puffs.
After an absence of five years, the larger-than-life puppet has been resurrected by Bray Leino.
Its ad, which features the monster rapping with a human housemate, will run until May, and then again from early July to mid-August.
Bray Leino managing director Bruce Hutton said: "Honey Monster is without doubt one of the classic TV ad characters. We feel his latest antics bring him up to date and have the power to get people talking."
Last week, it was revealed that rocker Ozzy Osborne is addicted to the breakfast cereal, and imports boxes from the UK to his LA home.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign