Honey Monster returns in new Sugar Puffs spot
By Colin Marrs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 March 2008 09:20AM
LONDON - The Honey Monster is returning to UK TV screens today to front a new campaign for Sugar Puffs.
After an absence of five years, the larger-than-life puppet has been resurrected by Bray Leino.
Its ad, which features the monster rapping with a human housemate, will run until May, and then again from early July to mid-August.
Bray Leino managing director Bruce Hutton said: "Honey Monster is without doubt one of the classic TV ad characters. We feel his latest antics bring him up to date and have the power to get people talking."
Last week, it was revealed that rocker Ozzy Osborne is addicted to the breakfast cereal, and imports boxes from the UK to his LA home.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London