Euro boss David Jones joins global leader list
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 March 2008 03:20PM
LONDON - David Jones, the chief executive of Euro RSCG Worldwide, has been named in the World Economic Forum's list of Global Young Leaders for 2008.
Jones is one of two names from adland overall. DDB president for Latin operations, Juan Carlos Ortiz from Columbia was also honoured.
Other Brits on the list include cabinet minister Ed Miliband and Elizabeth Murdoch, the chairman and chief executive of the production company Shine and Jamie Mitchell, the managing director of Innocent.
Former Wimbledon champion Steffi Graf, now founder and chairperson of charity Children for Tomorrow and actor Leonardo DiCaprio were also on the list.
The list honours 245 executives, public figures and intellectuals - all aged 40 or younger from around the world.
They were chosen from a pool of almost 5,000 candidates selected for their professional accomplishments, commitment to society and potential to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push