Partners Andrew Aldridge produces Save the Children ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 March 2008 10:25AM
LONDON - Partners Andrews Aldridge has released a spot for Save the Children, produced by Bare Films.
<object width="340" height="284"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYSfTYSoIRY"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYSfTYSoIRY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="340" height="284"> </embed> </object>
The film, shot in Africa, is shot in documentary-style showing how donations help buy medical care.
Because of a tight budget, post-production company Locomotion provided advice before the production team flew to Africa.
Dan Coster, Locomotion's MD and project supervisor, said: "The advantages of our workflow lies in its effectiveness.
"It made the post production process more time efficient and facilitated communication between client, agencies and studios".
The final commercial supports an ongoing campaign to raise awareness about the positive effect of immunisation in developing countries.
The Child ad includes a poem recited by a nurse working in a remote clinic, in a former wasteland.
It will air on digital channels during March and April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London