Partners Andrew Aldridge produces Save the Children ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 March 2008 10:25AM
LONDON - Partners Andrews Aldridge has released a spot for Save the Children, produced by Bare Films.
<object width="340" height="284"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYSfTYSoIRY"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GYSfTYSoIRY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="340" height="284"> </embed> </object>
The film, shot in Africa, is shot in documentary-style showing how donations help buy medical care.
Because of a tight budget, post-production company Locomotion provided advice before the production team flew to Africa.
Dan Coster, Locomotion's MD and project supervisor, said: "The advantages of our workflow lies in its effectiveness.
"It made the post production process more time efficient and facilitated communication between client, agencies and studios".
The final commercial supports an ongoing campaign to raise awareness about the positive effect of immunisation in developing countries.
The Child ad includes a poem recited by a nurse working in a remote clinic, in a former wasteland.
It will air on digital channels during March and April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Egham
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni