JCDecaux signs up Dewynters for T5
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 March 2008 12:00AM
JCDecaux has signed a deal with Dewynters, the theatrical promotions agency behind musicals such as We Will Rock You and The Lion King, for advertising across all of its digital sites in the arrivals hall at Heathrow Terminal 5.
The £4.3 billion terminal, which was unveiled by the Queen last Friday, will open its doors to passengers on 27 March.
The Dewynters campaign will run for 12 months on six high-resolution digital dis-play screens in the international and domestic arrivals baggage halls. The advert-ising will feature video footage of upcoming theatrical productions, as well as static imagery.
The sites can be updated remotely and will change frequently to promote different shows. They can also target the arrival of particular flights with language-specific ads.
The 40-inch screens, installed specifically for the theatrical agency, will advertise upcoming local shows as well as productions that have a global franchise such as Les Miserables and The Phantom of the Opera.
Janice Fernandes, the UK business development director of JCDecaux Airport, said: "It's fantastic to have such a great consumer brand at the airport, using these new digital airport panels to their full potential.
"Dewynters' campaign will be unmissable, reaching the entire arriving audience with creative that can be updated as often as required."
JCDecaux Airport has invested £25 million in digital and poster advertising sites in Terminal 5, the largest deployment of digital outdoor in any airport worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £21,000, Birmingham
- Brand Identity Consultant - freelance The Great & The Good Negotiable day rate, West London - Teddington
- Director of Brands Gemini Search £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Media, London/Surrey, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: +10% bonus & benefits, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign