Hotline: Spencer Livermore to join the SSF Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 March 2008 12:00AM
Spencer Livermore, the Prime Minister's director of political strategy, is joining the SSF Group as a senior strategist working across Saatchi & Saatchi and Fallon. Livermore has been Gordon Brown's most senior strategy advisor since June, and will report to Robert Senior, the SSF Group's UK chief executive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Analyst & Business Development Manager EMR £50000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Development Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Senior Continuous Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £60k + car + bonus + benefits, Greater London
- Planning Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'