Twinings ends Lowe relationship in account review
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 31 March 2008 03:45PM
Twinings has put its £3 million above-the-line account up for review, ending its two and a half year relationship with Lowe London.
The agency, which picked up the business in September 2005, will not be re-pitching.
Associated British Foods, the brand's parent company, awarded Lowe the business, which also includes Ovaltine and Options, following a final shoot-out against Mustoes. Fallon and Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan were also involved at an earlier stage.
Lowe made a number of ads for the brand all starring Stephen Fry, a campaign created by the former incumbent, Leagas Delaney.
Last week, an ad by Lowe for Twinings, starring Fry, was cleared by the ASA of accusations of racism.
A spokeswoman for Lowe said that the agency had been asked to pitch for the account, but declined.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London