Lastminute hands DM brief to Tequila
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 April 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - Tequila has won the consolidated pan-European direct marketing business for lastminute.com, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency will work on below-the-line communications for the main brand as well as for its sister companies Travelocity and the car-hire broker Holiday Autos.
Tequila's first task will be to build a loyalty programme for lastminute.com. After that, it will produce consumer-focused on- and offline direct marketing campaigns, which will run in markets including Germany, France and Spain.
In the past, lastminute.com has used a roster of below-the-line shops to create its DM on a project-by-project basis.
The pitch was handled by Shai Eilon, the European group head of CRM for lastminute.com. It ran alongside an ongoing advertising review through OysterCatchers.
Eilon said: "We are delighted to announce the appointment of Tequila. Its task is to improve our customer understanding and to build our relationship with our existing customer base."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London