Lastminute hands DM brief to Tequila
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 April 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - Tequila has won the consolidated pan-European direct marketing business for lastminute.com, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency will work on below-the-line communications for the main brand as well as for its sister companies Travelocity and the car-hire broker Holiday Autos.
Tequila's first task will be to build a loyalty programme for lastminute.com. After that, it will produce consumer-focused on- and offline direct marketing campaigns, which will run in markets including Germany, France and Spain.
In the past, lastminute.com has used a roster of below-the-line shops to create its DM on a project-by-project basis.
The pitch was handled by Shai Eilon, the European group head of CRM for lastminute.com. It ran alongside an ongoing advertising review through OysterCatchers.
Eilon said: "We are delighted to announce the appointment of Tequila. Its task is to improve our customer understanding and to build our relationship with our existing customer base."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London