Campaign India launches website
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 April 2008 04:40PM
LONDON - Campaign India magazine has gone online in the first step towards creating a definitive online hub for India's advertising industry.
Visit Campaign India
News stories covering high-profile appointments have already proved popular on the site, which offers daily news for readers in the advertising, media, digital media, marketing, direct marketing and public relations sectors in India.
Rupert Heseltine, chairman of Haymarket (India) Media Pvt Ltd, said: "Campaign India's online team, led by editor Anant Rangaswami and deputy editor Bindu Nair Maitra, now have a site that is relevant, informative and engaging.
"And as campaignindia.in builds an active and outspoken audience - as I am sure it will - it will become the prime online meeting place for India's dynamic advertising, marketing and communications industries."
Campaignindia.in also features job classifieds, event listings and blogs. The site allows users to sign up for an email newsletter, and industry professionals can take advantage of online registration for Campaign India in print.
Jim James, publisher of Campaign India and director of Haymarket Media (India) Pvt Ltd, said: "It has been very much a team effort between the Campaign teams in Mumbai and London, as well as Hong Kong's Media team and in-house digital experts Haymarket Business Interactive."
Campaign magazine has been published weekly in the UK since 1968 and, in 2007, its Indian edition became Haymarket's first wholly-owned title to be launched in the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%