Campaign New Business Tables: 2 May 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2008 11:50AM
Campaign's record of the most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top billings of UK ad agencies in the creative, media and direct marketing sectors.
Online, we publish the full versions of ad agency account wins.
See below for our full tables of ad agencies' new business rankings:
These are the full versions of ad agency account win tables printed each week in Campaign magazine.
Click here to subscribe to Campaign magazine
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £26000 per annum, Epsom
- Marketing Executive - Automotive Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, Epsom
- Senior Content Strategy Manager EMR £65000 - £70000 per annum, Surrey
- CRM Analyst EMR £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'