Campaign New Business Tables: 2 May 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 May 2008 11:50AM
Campaign's record of the most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top billings of UK ad agencies in the creative, media and direct marketing sectors.
Online, we publish the full versions of ad agency account wins.
See below for our full tables of ad agencies' new business rankings:
These are the full versions of ad agency account win tables printed each week in Campaign magazine.
Click here to subscribe to Campaign magazine
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency