Burnett poised for global Miller brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 May 2008 12:00AM
Miller Genuine Draft has parted company with Mother and the £35 million global advertising account has moved straight into Leo Burnett and Arc without a pitch.
Miller is understood to have asked Mother to submit ideas for a new global campaign earlier this year, but later asked Leo Burnett to put forward its own work.
Leo Burnett already had a connection with Miller through Arc, which won the brief to handle Miller Genuine Draft's integrated account in November last year.
Arc was hired by the parent company SABMiller to work with Mother and handle the international roll-out of the planned new global campaign. Leo Burnett and Arc will now handle conception and roll-out for the campaign.
Andy Routley, the international brand director at SABMiller, said: "I'd like to thank Mother for its contribution to our business."
Mother won the business in February 2005 after pitching against VCCP and The Hive, the Toronto-based incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director of Innovation EMR £550 per day, City of London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London