Burnett poised for global Miller brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 May 2008 12:00AM
Miller Genuine Draft has parted company with Mother and the £35 million global advertising account has moved straight into Leo Burnett and Arc without a pitch.
Miller is understood to have asked Mother to submit ideas for a new global campaign earlier this year, but later asked Leo Burnett to put forward its own work.
Leo Burnett already had a connection with Miller through Arc, which won the brief to handle Miller Genuine Draft's integrated account in November last year.
Arc was hired by the parent company SABMiller to work with Mother and handle the international roll-out of the planned new global campaign. Leo Burnett and Arc will now handle conception and roll-out for the campaign.
Andy Routley, the international brand director at SABMiller, said: "I'd like to thank Mother for its contribution to our business."
Mother won the business in February 2005 after pitching against VCCP and The Hive, the Toronto-based incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition