Burnett poised for global Miller brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 May 2008 12:00AM
Miller Genuine Draft has parted company with Mother and the £35 million global advertising account has moved straight into Leo Burnett and Arc without a pitch.
Miller is understood to have asked Mother to submit ideas for a new global campaign earlier this year, but later asked Leo Burnett to put forward its own work.
Leo Burnett already had a connection with Miller through Arc, which won the brief to handle Miller Genuine Draft's integrated account in November last year.
Arc was hired by the parent company SABMiller to work with Mother and handle the international roll-out of the planned new global campaign. Leo Burnett and Arc will now handle conception and roll-out for the campaign.
Andy Routley, the international brand director at SABMiller, said: "I'd like to thank Mother for its contribution to our business."
Mother won the business in February 2005 after pitching against VCCP and The Hive, the Toronto-based incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton