The World: Topeka - Optimedia nets $90m Collective Brands account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 May 2008 12:00AM
Collective Brands, the US footwear company, has appointed Optimedia to handle media planning and buying on its $90 million Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite accounts.
The Publicis Groupe-owned operation was given the nod after a pitch against Omnicom's PHD and Spark Communications, a division of Starcom MediaVest.
Antony Young, the Optimedia president, said: "Through the review process we were able to bring a unique perspective to connect with their customers and drive traffic, a crucial challenge in this current economic climate."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Staffing Manager - Experiential division - Integrated London agency - £24k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £24k, West London
- Digital Project Director Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Creative Lead Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- F/L M-W Digital Recruitment Consultant (Tech UX and PM) £20-30K Dynamic New Alliances £20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + iphone, laptop, bonus, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity