The World: Topeka - Optimedia nets $90m Collective Brands account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 May 2008 12:00AM
Collective Brands, the US footwear company, has appointed Optimedia to handle media planning and buying on its $90 million Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite accounts.
The Publicis Groupe-owned operation was given the nod after a pitch against Omnicom's PHD and Spark Communications, a division of Starcom MediaVest.
Antony Young, the Optimedia president, said: "Through the review process we were able to bring a unique perspective to connect with their customers and drive traffic, a crucial challenge in this current economic climate."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London