The Week: Brand news - Unilever goes eco-friendly
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 May 2008 12:00AM
Unilever has announced that it will now buy palm oil only from certified sustainable sources, after Greenpeace activists staged an orang-utan protest outside the offices of the consumer giant.
The protests took place all over Europe and saw the activists dress as orang-utans to highlight the destruction of Indonesian rainforests. Unilever has said that it will aim to have all of its palm oil certified by 2015.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London