Editorial: Binge-drinking's giving sport a headache
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 May 2008 12:00AM
Sponsorship of sport in general, and football in particular, by alcohol advertisers pre-dates the binge-drinking phenomenon by many years.
Quite how do a group of Labour MPs think that banning such activity now will make a jot of difference to a complex social problem? All it would do is to leave lots of sports with a severe financial hangover.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor