Hotline: Microsoft to launch Microsoft Advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 May 2008 12:00AM
Microsoft is to launch a global brand, called Microsoft Advertising, to house all its ad-related operations. The brand, which was unveiled at Microsoft's advance08 advertiser and publisher conference this week, aims to simplify the range of advertising businesses run by the software giant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?