Campaign ad agency new business tables: 23 May 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 May 2008 05:00PM
Campaign's record of the week's most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Campaign's new business tables record the most successful creative, media and direct marketing ad agencies each week.
The new business tables are the full versions of leagues of ad agencies published every Friday in Campaign magazine.
The new business tables are updated with the biggest winners in the ad agency sector by Campaign staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity