OgilvyOne scoops global British Airways account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 04:00PM
LONDON - OgilvyOne has landed the global direct marketing account for British Airways, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
The agency secured the business following a three-way shoot out against WWAV Rapp Collins and Carlson.
OgilvyOne takes over from the UK incumbent agency Tullo Marshall Warren, which had been on the BA roster since 1987. The agency, which does not have global network, was not invited to pitch for the expanded account.
For the full story see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London