Glue London lands digital Bacardi task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Bacardi Global Brands has appointed glue London to create a global digital advertising campaign based on the brand's 146-year history after a pitch against undisclosed roster agencies.
The digital-only campaign is a new project and will not be supported by any above-the-line work.
Glue is an existing Bacardi roster agency, and has previously worked on global digital briefs for the Bacardi Elixir campaign, which rolled out last year across international markets, and the B-LIVE Amplified music events.
Bacardi has also appointed glue to handle the global digital account for Eristoff, its Georgian vodka brand, following a pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
Glue has been briefed to create digital work in a number of European markets where Eristoff is stocked with the aim of rolling the work out globally.
Ian James, the head of digital at Bacardi Global Brands, said: "We've worked with glue London in the past and it understands where we are going with this brand and our consumers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London