OgilvyOne wins BA's global direct business
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
OgilvyOne has scooped the consolidated global direct marketing account for British Airways, following a three-way shoot-out against Carlson and WWAV Rapp Collins, as originally revealed by Campaign online.
The agency takes over from the UK incumbent, Tullo Marshall Warren, which had been on the BA roster since 1987. TMW was not invited to pitch for the expanded account.
OgilvyOne, which already handles the airline's direct and digital advertising for Asia-Pacific, will now take on the direct marketing and loyalty communications across BA's entire customer base.
The review also ended Lida's contract to handle the UK below-the-line marketing for BA's Holidays brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London