The World: New York - Ryan takes over as Euro's global marketing chief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Euro RSCG Worldwide has appointed Matthew Ryan, from its sister agency, Arnold, to be its global chief marketing officer.
He replaces Daniel Floyed, who becomes the global brand director on the Chivas Regal whisky business, which the Havas-owned Euro won earlier this month.
As an executive director of Arnold, Ryan led the agency's winning team in the global Volvo review. He has also worked with clients that include Fidelity and Timberland.
He said: "Euro has enjoyed great momentum over the past year or so, and I look forward to continuing the momentum Daniel began."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East