The World: New York - Ryan takes over as Euro's global marketing chief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Euro RSCG Worldwide has appointed Matthew Ryan, from its sister agency, Arnold, to be its global chief marketing officer.
He replaces Daniel Floyed, who becomes the global brand director on the Chivas Regal whisky business, which the Havas-owned Euro won earlier this month.
As an executive director of Arnold, Ryan led the agency's winning team in the global Volvo review. He has also worked with clients that include Fidelity and Timberland.
He said: "Euro has enjoyed great momentum over the past year or so, and I look forward to continuing the momentum Daniel began."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers