The World: New York - Ryan takes over as Euro's global marketing chief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Euro RSCG Worldwide has appointed Matthew Ryan, from its sister agency, Arnold, to be its global chief marketing officer.
He replaces Daniel Floyed, who becomes the global brand director on the Chivas Regal whisky business, which the Havas-owned Euro won earlier this month.
As an executive director of Arnold, Ryan led the agency's winning team in the global Volvo review. He has also worked with clients that include Fidelity and Timberland.
He said: "Euro has enjoyed great momentum over the past year or so, and I look forward to continuing the momentum Daniel began."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency