The World: Singapore - BBH Asia-Pacific wins global Chupa Chups brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia-Pacific has been appointed the global agency of record for Chupa Chups, the lollipop brand owned by the Italian confectioner Perfetti Van Melle.
The appointment, made without a pitch, is the precursor of a campaign that will break across Europe and Asia later this year.
John Hadfield, the BBH managing director, said: "The client liked our strategy and work so much that what started out as an idea for Asia has gone global."
Davide Zanolini, the director of international candy brands at Perfetti Van Melle, said: "We chose BBH Asia-Pacific to lead our global brand campaign because we love their ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London