The World: Singapore - BBH Asia-Pacific wins global Chupa Chups brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia-Pacific has been appointed the global agency of record for Chupa Chups, the lollipop brand owned by the Italian confectioner Perfetti Van Melle.
The appointment, made without a pitch, is the precursor of a campaign that will break across Europe and Asia later this year.
John Hadfield, the BBH managing director, said: "The client liked our strategy and work so much that what started out as an idea for Asia has gone global."
Davide Zanolini, the director of international candy brands at Perfetti Van Melle, said: "We chose BBH Asia-Pacific to lead our global brand campaign because we love their ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business