The World: Singapore - BBH Asia-Pacific wins global Chupa Chups brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 May 2008 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia-Pacific has been appointed the global agency of record for Chupa Chups, the lollipop brand owned by the Italian confectioner Perfetti Van Melle.
The appointment, made without a pitch, is the precursor of a campaign that will break across Europe and Asia later this year.
John Hadfield, the BBH managing director, said: "The client liked our strategy and work so much that what started out as an idea for Asia has gone global."
Davide Zanolini, the director of international candy brands at Perfetti Van Melle, said: "We chose BBH Asia-Pacific to lead our global brand campaign because we love their ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London