IPG launches full service agency Pickle in India
By Bindu Nair Maitra, Campaign India, Friday, 30 May 2008 10:45AM
MUMBAI - The Interpublic Group (IPG) has launched a new agency in India christened Pickle, which will function as a full service agency and will handle business that conflicts with IPG's older agency Lowe India.
IPG's other agency in India SSC&B Lintas will be merged with the new outfit. Pickle will now service the former's existing accounts, besides pitching for new business.
Pickle is being headed by Sumeet Chatterjee, (pictured, left) formerly with The Times Group, who has taken charge as president and Rahul Jauhari (pictured, right) who is head, creative for the new venture.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'