IPG launches full service agency Pickle in India
By Bindu Nair Maitra, Campaign India, Friday, 30 May 2008 10:45AM
MUMBAI - The Interpublic Group (IPG) has launched a new agency in India christened Pickle, which will function as a full service agency and will handle business that conflicts with IPG's older agency Lowe India.
IPG's other agency in India SSC&B Lintas will be merged with the new outfit. Pickle will now service the former's existing accounts, besides pitching for new business.
Pickle is being headed by Sumeet Chatterjee, (pictured, left) formerly with The Times Group, who has taken charge as president and Rahul Jauhari (pictured, right) who is head, creative for the new venture.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%