IPG launches full service agency Pickle in India
By Bindu Nair Maitra, Campaign India, Friday, 30 May 2008 10:45AM
MUMBAI - The Interpublic Group (IPG) has launched a new agency in India christened Pickle, which will function as a full service agency and will handle business that conflicts with IPG's older agency Lowe India.
IPG's other agency in India SSC&B Lintas will be merged with the new outfit. Pickle will now service the former's existing accounts, besides pitching for new business.
Pickle is being headed by Sumeet Chatterjee, (pictured, left) formerly with The Times Group, who has taken charge as president and Rahul Jauhari (pictured, right) who is head, creative for the new venture.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London