Lowe creates adjustable world for Vauxhall ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 June 2008 12:15PM
LONDON - Lowe is launching a new TV and press campaign for the Vauxhall Meriva and Zafira ranges.
Lowe's "adjustable world" TV spot attempts to show how flexible the cars are and features a series of everyday scenes where people adjust their environment to make their life easier.
Toby Osborne, the account director at Lowe said: "We purposefully avoided a reliance on computer-generated trickery and most of the scenes were shot for real, to make it feel as natural as possible."
The film was directed by Bruce St. Clair and is set to Sweet Georgia Brown by Brother Bones and His Shadows.
Project "Adjustable world"
Brief Highlight the effortless flexibility of the Vauxhall Zafira and Meriva ranges
Creative agency Lowe London
Writers Simon Pearse, Clive Pickering
Art directors Emmanuel St M'Leux, Andre Moreira
Planner Nick Hirst
Director Bruce St. Clair
Production company Bakery
Post-production The Moving Picture Company
Media agency ACT
Exposure National TV, press
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film