Lowe creates adjustable world for Vauxhall ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 June 2008 12:15PM
LONDON - Lowe is launching a new TV and press campaign for the Vauxhall Meriva and Zafira ranges.
Lowe's "adjustable world" TV spot attempts to show how flexible the cars are and features a series of everyday scenes where people adjust their environment to make their life easier.
Toby Osborne, the account director at Lowe said: "We purposefully avoided a reliance on computer-generated trickery and most of the scenes were shot for real, to make it feel as natural as possible."
The film was directed by Bruce St. Clair and is set to Sweet Georgia Brown by Brother Bones and His Shadows.
Project "Adjustable world"
Brief Highlight the effortless flexibility of the Vauxhall Zafira and Meriva ranges
Creative agency Lowe London
Writers Simon Pearse, Clive Pickering
Art directors Emmanuel St M'Leux, Andre Moreira
Planner Nick Hirst
Director Bruce St. Clair
Production company Bakery
Post-production The Moving Picture Company
Media agency ACT
Exposure National TV, press
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni