Lowe creates adjustable world for Vauxhall ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 June 2008 12:15PM
LONDON - Lowe is launching a new TV and press campaign for the Vauxhall Meriva and Zafira ranges.
Lowe's "adjustable world" TV spot attempts to show how flexible the cars are and features a series of everyday scenes where people adjust their environment to make their life easier.
Toby Osborne, the account director at Lowe said: "We purposefully avoided a reliance on computer-generated trickery and most of the scenes were shot for real, to make it feel as natural as possible."
The film was directed by Bruce St. Clair and is set to Sweet Georgia Brown by Brother Bones and His Shadows.
Project "Adjustable world"
Brief Highlight the effortless flexibility of the Vauxhall Zafira and Meriva ranges
Creative agency Lowe London
Writers Simon Pearse, Clive Pickering
Art directors Emmanuel St M'Leux, Andre Moreira
Planner Nick Hirst
Director Bruce St. Clair
Production company Bakery
Post-production The Moving Picture Company
Media agency ACT
Exposure National TV, press
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel