Tony Kaye returns with M&C Saatchi Kronenbourg spot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 June 2008 10:10AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has got Tony Kaye back in the director's seat to create a TV campaign promoting Kronenbourg's new Dynamo Systeme in-can widget.
To promote the new device, Kronenbourg, much like Guinness, has decided that there are little people living inside its beer, improving the taste.
But this time, rather than diminutive white Guinness men bouncing about, Kronenbourg is focusing on the small gathering of French chefs inside the new widget, who are responsible for creating "smaller bubbles for a smoother taste".
The 30-second and 60-second executions open on the culinary crew, chopping up, grating and mincing the bubbles to make them smaller. Once their work is done, they send the bubbles on their way.
Project Kronenbourg 1664 with Dynamo Systeme
Client Sanjay Patel
Brief Introduce consumers to new Kronenbourg 1664 with Dynamo Systeme - the lager with smaller bubbles for a smoother taste.
Creative agency M&C Saatchi
Writers/art directors Nick O Brien, Paloma Reed
Planner Matt Willifer
Media agency SMV
Media planner Matt Lloyd
Production company Milly Films
Director Tony Kaye
Editor Olivier Gajan
Post-production One of Us, The Moving Picture Company
Audio post-production Wave
Exposure National TV
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Director of Marketing and Communications (maternity cover) Almeida Theatre circa £38,000 per annum dependent on experience, Islington, North London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'