Stella to sponsor London's first commercial airship
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 June 2008 10:55AM
LONDON - Stella Artois has signed up as the official sponsor of the first commercial airship to offer flights over London.
The airship will hover above the capital's streets for six weeks later this summer.
Stella's brewer, InBev, has signed the deal with the Star Over London airship.
InBev UK president, Stuart MacFarlane, said: "We are incredibly excited to be able to offer Londoners and the city's tourists the opportunity to enjoy such a unique, memorable and pioneering experience on the Stella Artois: Star Over London."
Flights will take off from near Upminster between 10 July and 21 August, with a maximum of 12 people per flight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire