Stella to sponsor London's first commercial airship
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 June 2008 10:55AM
LONDON - Stella Artois has signed up as the official sponsor of the first commercial airship to offer flights over London.
The airship will hover above the capital's streets for six weeks later this summer.
Stella's brewer, InBev, has signed the deal with the Star Over London airship.
InBev UK president, Stuart MacFarlane, said: "We are incredibly excited to be able to offer Londoners and the city's tourists the opportunity to enjoy such a unique, memorable and pioneering experience on the Stella Artois: Star Over London."
Flights will take off from near Upminster between 10 July and 21 August, with a maximum of 12 people per flight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London