The Week: City news - UBM and Informa in talks
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
United Business Media and Informa are in early-stage talks over a £3 billion all-share merger.
After the two FTSE 250 companies confirmed the talks to the Stock Exchange on Monday, UBM shares jumped up 4.5 per cent and Informa shares were up 15 per cent on the previous week. The merger would bring together UBM titles, including Property Week, Music Week and Farmer's Guardian, with Informa's Lloyd's List and its academic titles, as well as the companies' exhibitions, events and data businesses.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account