The Week: City news - UBM and Informa in talks
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
United Business Media and Informa are in early-stage talks over a £3 billion all-share merger.
After the two FTSE 250 companies confirmed the talks to the Stock Exchange on Monday, UBM shares jumped up 4.5 per cent and Informa shares were up 15 per cent on the previous week. The merger would bring together UBM titles, including Property Week, Music Week and Farmer's Guardian, with Informa's Lloyd's List and its academic titles, as well as the companies' exhibitions, events and data businesses.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement