The Week: City news - UBM and Informa in talks
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
United Business Media and Informa are in early-stage talks over a £3 billion all-share merger.
After the two FTSE 250 companies confirmed the talks to the Stock Exchange on Monday, UBM shares jumped up 4.5 per cent and Informa shares were up 15 per cent on the previous week. The merger would bring together UBM titles, including Property Week, Music Week and Farmer's Guardian, with Informa's Lloyd's List and its academic titles, as well as the companies' exhibitions, events and data businesses.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region