Cheethambell nets £2m Chicago Town
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
Cheethambell JWT has won the £2 million above-the-line business for Chicago Town Pizza, the UK's fastest growing pizza brand.
The agency picked up the account following a three-way pitch against the regional agencies Driven and Love.
The business came up for pitch in May this year, when TBWA\Manchester resigned the account. The agency cited creative and strategic differences for the split.
Jan McKee, the marketing director at Chicago Town's parent Schwans, said: "This is an incredibly exciting time for us - we have ambitious plans to move the brand forward."
Jane Clancy, the managing director at Cheethambell JWT, said: "Chicago Town is a fantastic brand, bursting with ambition and personality."
Earlier this year, Chicago Town extended its sponsorship of ITV2's American Idol.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency