Cheethambell nets £2m Chicago Town
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
Cheethambell JWT has won the £2 million above-the-line business for Chicago Town Pizza, the UK's fastest growing pizza brand.
The agency picked up the account following a three-way pitch against the regional agencies Driven and Love.
The business came up for pitch in May this year, when TBWA\Manchester resigned the account. The agency cited creative and strategic differences for the split.
Jan McKee, the marketing director at Chicago Town's parent Schwans, said: "This is an incredibly exciting time for us - we have ambitious plans to move the brand forward."
Jane Clancy, the managing director at Cheethambell JWT, said: "Chicago Town is a fantastic brand, bursting with ambition and personality."
Earlier this year, Chicago Town extended its sponsorship of ITV2's American Idol.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London