The World: Ho Chi Minh City - Bates and O&M vie for Vietnam Airlines
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
Vietnam Airlines will choose between two WPP shops - Bates 141 and Ogilvy & Mather - in a final round of pitching.
The airline is looking to increase its business in the region, having bought new aircraft and rebranded itself. An earlier protracted pitch for the business stalled in October last year because of disputes over pitch fees.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London