The World: Ho Chi Minh City - Bates and O&M vie for Vietnam Airlines
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
Vietnam Airlines will choose between two WPP shops - Bates 141 and Ogilvy & Mather - in a final round of pitching.
The airline is looking to increase its business in the region, having bought new aircraft and rebranded itself. An earlier protracted pitch for the business stalled in October last year because of disputes over pitch fees.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London