The World: Ho Chi Minh City - Bates and O&M vie for Vietnam Airlines
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
Vietnam Airlines will choose between two WPP shops - Bates 141 and Ogilvy & Mather - in a final round of pitching.
The airline is looking to increase its business in the region, having bought new aircraft and rebranded itself. An earlier protracted pitch for the business stalled in October last year because of disputes over pitch fees.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires