The World: Ho Chi Minh City - Bates and O&M vie for Vietnam Airlines
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
Vietnam Airlines will choose between two WPP shops - Bates 141 and Ogilvy & Mather - in a final round of pitching.
The airline is looking to increase its business in the region, having bought new aircraft and rebranded itself. An earlier protracted pitch for the business stalled in October last year because of disputes over pitch fees.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Superb Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP