The World: Sydney - Roman Catholic order hires Three Drunken Monkeys
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2008 12:00AM
A Roman Catholic order that has worked in Australia for more than 100 years is embracing modern communication techniques, including the appointment of Sydney's Three Drunken Monkeys agency, to boost its numbers.
The De La Salle Brothers' print campaign will launch nationally at the end of the month along with activity by their newly appointed PR agency. They launched a website earlier this year to show the problems faced by brothers when working in remote communities or dealing with disadvantaged youngsters.
The campaign is aimed at getting young men to consider becoming a brother at a time when career and life options are endless. Brother Mark McKeon, who is leading the campaign, said: "The life of a brother takes some deep consideration."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London