Campaign ad agency new business tables: 27 June 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 June 2008 04:10PM
Campaign's record of the week's most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Campaign's new business tables record the most successful creative, media and direct marketing ad agencies each week.
The new business tables are the full versions of leagues of ad agencies published every Friday in Campaign magazine.
The new business tables are updated with the biggest winners in the ad agency sector by Campaign staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Product Manager- Kent Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum plus car/ car allowance, South East England / Kent
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India