Churchill dog returns with Sian Lloyd in WCRS ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 June 2008 11:40AM
LONDON - WCRS's latest TV campaign for Churchill sees its jowly canine mascot reveal his secret sausage fantasies as well as his passion for 80's classic rock.
The first of two spots for its home insurance product sees the hound enjoying a back garden barbecue with a couple of friends.
After discussing the home insurance deals on offer, one of his chums is so impressed he asks: "Is there anything I can do for you?"
We then see a glimpse of Churchill's secret dream - to be fed a sausage by TV Weather girl Sian Lloyd, before Churchill quickly declines his friend's offer.
A second spot for motor insurance sees the mutt rocking along to the Whitesnake classic ‘And Here I go Again on My Own'.
Project name: Challenge Churchill
Client: Churchill Head of Brand, Chris Watney
Brief: Get home and motor insurance customers to Challenge Churchill
Creative agency: WCRS
Copywriter: Zac Ellis, Rich Littler
Art director: Rich Littler, Zac Ellis
Planner: Olivia Bebb
Media agency: Mediacom
Media planner: Nick Jefferies, Josh Howdle-Fuller
Production company: RSA
Director: Mat Kirkby
Editor: Joe Guest @ Final Cut
Post-production: The Moving Picture Company
Audio post-production: Nick Angell at Angell Sound
Exposure: National TV & Radio
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield