The Week: People news - Mackenzie joins Nettv247
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 July 2008 12:00AM
Lesley Mackenzie, the former interim chief executive at Project Kangaroo, has been made the chief executive of Nettv247.com, a new venture that plans to invest in and develop a range of internet and web TV businesses.
She has also taken a stake in the business for an undisclosed sum. Before Kangaroo, Mackenzie worked for News Corporation with Tata Sky in India and BSkyB in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- User Experience Researcher Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £55000 Per Annum Competitive + car, bonus and benefits, East Midlands
- Senior Designer / Trafficker become £40-45K, Central London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio