The Week: People news - Mackenzie joins Nettv247
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 July 2008 12:00AM
Lesley Mackenzie, the former interim chief executive at Project Kangaroo, has been made the chief executive of Nettv247.com, a new venture that plans to invest in and develop a range of internet and web TV businesses.
She has also taken a stake in the business for an undisclosed sum. Before Kangaroo, Mackenzie worked for News Corporation with Tata Sky in India and BSkyB in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London