BP kicks off pitch for global DM brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 July 2008 08:30AM
LONDON - BP is reviewing its global direct marketing roster.
The fuel giant has contacted agencies with a view to holding a first round of meetings in August. Jacky Davies, the marketing services procurement director at BP, is handling the process and is understood to be seeking agencies with a network of offices across the world.
The successful agencies will take responsibility for all of BP's DM communications, with an initial focus on BP's appointment as a tier-one sponsor and sustainability partner of the 2012 Olympics.
BP uses a number of shops to produce its UK below-the-line communications, including Chemistry and TBWA\Manchester, which handle its Target Neutral and forecourt retail communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign