BP kicks off pitch for global DM brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 July 2008 08:30AM
LONDON - BP is reviewing its global direct marketing roster.
The fuel giant has contacted agencies with a view to holding a first round of meetings in August. Jacky Davies, the marketing services procurement director at BP, is handling the process and is understood to be seeking agencies with a network of offices across the world.
The successful agencies will take responsibility for all of BP's DM communications, with an initial focus on BP's appointment as a tier-one sponsor and sustainability partner of the 2012 Olympics.
BP uses a number of shops to produce its UK below-the-line communications, including Chemistry and TBWA\Manchester, which handle its Target Neutral and forecourt retail communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'