The Week: Advertising news - McCain sponsors UK sport
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 July 2008 12:00AM
McCain has signed a five-year, £5 million deal to sponsor UK Athletics and will launch a campaign in September fronted by the former Olympic champion Sally Gunnell.
The push will aim to support grass roots UK athletics and will run with a series of branded roadshows allowing people to try out different events. The deal was handled by BMB Live, the sponsorship arm of Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London