The Week: Advertising news - McCain sponsors UK sport
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 July 2008 12:00AM
McCain has signed a five-year, £5 million deal to sponsor UK Athletics and will launch a campaign in September fronted by the former Olympic champion Sally Gunnell.
The push will aim to support grass roots UK athletics and will run with a series of branded roadshows allowing people to try out different events. The deal was handled by BMB Live, the sponsorship arm of Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'