Hotline: Good Technology appointed by Carphone Warehouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 July 2008 12:00AM
Good Technology has been appointed by Carphone Warehouse to overhaul its digital strategy, including its online retail activity across the UK and Europe.
Separately, the agency has promoted Adrian Nicholls, the group account director, to the newly created role of deputy managing director. Tom Barker, the marketing manager for EMEA, takes the role of client services director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account