Hotline: Good Technology appointed by Carphone Warehouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 July 2008 12:00AM
Good Technology has been appointed by Carphone Warehouse to overhaul its digital strategy, including its online retail activity across the UK and Europe.
Separately, the agency has promoted Adrian Nicholls, the group account director, to the newly created role of deputy managing director. Tom Barker, the marketing manager for EMEA, takes the role of client services director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London