BMB creates virtual pint of Carling for iPhone
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 July 2008 10:35AM
LONDON - Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created an iPhone application which allows users to win a virtual pint of Carling.
The promotion, developed in conjunction with Sweden's Illusion Labs, is designed to promote Carling's new lager.
Users can search for the application on iTunes using their iPhone.
Once downloaded on to their handset, users are challenged to slide a pint across a virtual bar, avoiding obstacles such as a wine bottle and bar snacks, by manoeuvring their iPhone.
Once completed, the iPhone's screen fills up with lager and users can drink their virtual pint by tipping the phone.
IPint is currently the most downloaded free application in the world, according to BMB.
Project Carling iPint
Client Nicola Young, director of marketing communications, Coors Brewers
Brief Use iPhone's high profile to create innovative Carling-branded social currency for groups of mates down the pub on a Friday night
Creative agency Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Writer Dom Martin
Art director Dom Martin
Planner Nick Stewart
Media agency n/a
Media planner n/a
Designer Martin Buckwell, Illusion Labs
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Search Executive Dot-Gap £26k, London (Greater)
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014