Campaign ad agency new business tables: 25 Jul 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 July 2008 04:03PM
Campaign's record of the week's most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Campaign's new business tables record the most successful creative, media and direct marketing ad agencies each week.
The new business tables are the full versions of leagues of ad agencies published every Friday in Campaign magazine.
The new business tables are updated with the biggest winners in the ad agency sector by Campaign staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London