Campaign ad agency new business tables: 1 August 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 July 2008 03:30PM
Campaign's record of the week's most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Campaign's new business tables record the most successful creative, media and direct marketing ad agencies each week.
The new business tables are the full versions of leagues of ad agencies published every Friday in Campaign magazine.
The new business tables are updated with the biggest winners in the ad agency sector by Campaign staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Marketing Manager / In-House Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in Southampton, Hampshire (SO14) - commutable from Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Salisbury
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare