Campaign ad agency new business tables: 1 August 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 July 2008 03:30PM
Campaign's record of the week's most successful new creative, media and DM ad agencies.
Campaign's new business tables record the most successful creative, media and direct marketing ad agencies each week.
The new business tables are the full versions of leagues of ad agencies published every Friday in Campaign magazine.
The new business tables are updated with the biggest winners in the ad agency sector by Campaign staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- POS Ideation Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director Twist Recruitment £70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Producer (mid-weight) - Integrated Agency - upto £45K The Industry Club London Ltd upto £45K, Central London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%