The World: Los Angeles - Home Depot puts $500m comms up for grabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Home Depot, the US retailing giant, is reviewing its entire $500 million communications arrangements including creative, media, digital and PR.
The company's main agencies are The Richards Group in Dallas, which has handled creative for 15 years, and Initiative in Atlanta, which handles media. Select Resources International in Santa Monica, will oversee the process.
Jean Niemi, Home Depot's senior manager of corporate communications, said: "We're adopting a periodic line review process that will involve all of our marketing partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Packaging - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Point of Purchase Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Web Development Manager Simply Media TV £34,000, NOHO, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity