The World: Los Angeles - Home Depot puts $500m comms up for grabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Home Depot, the US retailing giant, is reviewing its entire $500 million communications arrangements including creative, media, digital and PR.
The company's main agencies are The Richards Group in Dallas, which has handled creative for 15 years, and Initiative in Atlanta, which handles media. Select Resources International in Santa Monica, will oversee the process.
Jean Niemi, Home Depot's senior manager of corporate communications, said: "We're adopting a periodic line review process that will involve all of our marketing partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London